Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Fusch, Austria, Band Surprise

We were finishing our dinner and suddenly a lot of people in traditional clothes, costumes, and hats started gathering in the middle of the road right in front of us! They were the village band and they performed a piece right by our hotel, on a Thursday, and then walked around the village performing a few more pieces. What a delight. The band was a mix of young and old, and quite a variety of instruments. The conductor used a big baton from the front. I'm sorry I turned my phone to the side. I was in tears again at the beauty of it all. I thought it would autocorrect. It's really about the music. What happenstance. This will not be the only time music presents itself to me on this trip. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_K4ugwhYOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who's been to Visit?