Friday, March 20, 2009

Missed it by That Much!


Oops, here's the post from Theme Thursday! I went to the Guthrie with friends last night and got home much too late for a blog. The Theme this Thursday was vegetable. I couldn't help myself but make something musical out of it.

Some of you will say, "Wolfy, beans are a legume." Yes I know, some are. Bean are also high in starch, protein and dietary fiber and is an excellent source of iron, potassium, selenium, molybdenum, thiamine, vitamin B6, and folic acid.

Some kids might say, "Beans, beans, the magical fruit..."

5 comments:

  1. How cute is that...whatever the tune may be...my tone deaf ear couldn't play it on a blade of grass...Ha...lucky you!

    sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Musical beans. Love it! reminds me of the jumping beans I had, as a kid. And I'd not known about the molybendum( not that I know what that is, either )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Put a smile on my face, how creative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful TT post. Don't care if it was late, it was worth waiting for!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Better late than never right?
    I used to be a singer back in college. Never learned to play the piano though. boo. :(

    ReplyDelete

Who's been to Visit?