Thursday, February 12, 2009

Something about your Scales smells Fishy

It's Theme Thursday in blogland. This whole blogging thing is new to me, let alone following a theme. By looking at some of the other blogs, it seems to be beautiful pictures and poets. Can't compete-here's a groaner or two. Remember I work with kids-be gentle...

What do fish and pianos have in common?
They both have scales.

Which is the most valuable fish?
A GOLD fish.

What lies at the bottom of the ocean and shivers?
A nervous wreck!

Two men have been sitting out on a lake all day long ice fishing. One has been having no luck at all, while the other has been pulling fish after fish out of his hole in the ice. The man having no luck finally leans over and asks the other what his secret is. "mmmmm mmm mm mmm mmmm mmm mmm," is the reply.
"I'm sorry, what did you say?"
"mmmmm mmm mm mmm mmmm mmm mmm," the successful fisherman repeats.
"I'm sorry, I still didn't understand you." The man spits something into his hand and says very clearly,
"You've got to keep your worms warm.

Remember, You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

5 comments:

  1. Baaaaaaaa, LOVED THE LAST ONE!I haven't tried theme day yet. You are brave. I, too, am still getting my feet wet in BOGland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of the fish jokes are a little blue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did I miss this one yesterday???

    Thanks Wolfie for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete

Who's been to Visit?