Monday, June 15, 2009

Musician's Curse

There's been a song running in my head most of the day today. In the biz, we call that the "Musician's Curse". I thought it was gone, then poof, it would come back. Somedays the song will be an original melody. If I like it and it hangs around, I will write it down and revisit it on a less busy day.

But today's song is a classic. In fact, if you hear it, it may stick in your head the rest of the day too, so proceed at your own risk.


The name of the song is, wait for it, it's "More Than a Feeling" by Boston. Can you believe it? The main music for the title is 2 notes! Ugh. I don't get to choose the songs that run in my head, though, do I. I guess it could be worse, but it certainly could have been better-something lovely and classical, something profound. But no. It's a slick '70s tune from a large mustachio-ed boy band.

Well, here you go, the music I've been hearing all day. Enjoy. Oy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who's been to Visit?