Friday, June 3, 2011

Facebook


In addition to my writing here, I've started a Facebook page entitled Wolf Piano. It will be an eclectic mix of daily video and/or music related items collected from the web. Much of the writing will not be mine there, it will be good stuff! "Like" http://www.facebook.com/pages/Wolf-Piano/119386391478264 today!

And thank you for reading some personal items as of late. I will be back to my teaching glimpses soon.

I'm still working on a foray into YouTube by the way. I'm also excited to start planning a studio excursion to the Minneapolis Institute of Arts to combine an art and music "something" with my friend Linda. I'm composing a few things and breathing deeply.

I'm looking forward to the Minnesota state music teacher's convention next week. Check in here for highlights and lots of photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who's been to Visit?