Saturday, December 12, 2009

The Keebler Elf


Driving to the party yesterday, there was a Keebler cookie truck ahead of me. At the stoplight, I noticed his little gnome-y face peeking right between the bumper and the truck perfectly. I'm sure that the truck driver is worried that the car behind him whipped out a camera and took a picture of his license plate and driver information that is posted on the back. But I was giggling that "The Elf Himself" was on the mud flaps.
Here's the Saturday picture for you. I'm going to wrap the first batch of homemade caramels and have friends over for dinner and cards today. I've practiced my accompaniment for tomorrow's violinist arrangement of "Away in the Manger". I'm hoping she'll jump in and play along on some of our other Christmas hymns. We'll see!

NOTE-No cookies were harmed in the making of this post. (yet)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who's been to Visit?