Saturday, December 5, 2009

About this Christmas Music Station


I am all for following the traditions of the seasons, I really am. But I'm already aurally exhausted by the "Sounds of Christmas" stations that greet me everywhere. I usually get farther through the month before this happens. My family is hooked on the station that is playing the Rudolph variety music 24 hours a day! I'm now looking at ways to slip in a few other choices-the CDs we have are wonderful, but I don't have a way to play them in the kitchen and upstairs. Hmmmm, it may be time to invest in an inexpensive CD player for the dining room!

I think it may have something to do with the fact that I have heard them many years, they played a very limited selection on the radio, my students are all working on holiday music, and I play it at church. Any suggestions for my sanity would be greatly appreciated. Off to work on Christmas cards for the studio. I'm going to put a picture of their child in each card. They look so good! I've seen some of these pictures at the grand end up on senior posterboards. Sometimes a parent has exclaimed that they never thought to take a picture of their prodigy at the piano.
Who doesn't like to see their kiddo smiling at a keyboard? Ho ho ho.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who's been to Visit?